Below is a list of Creighton ISSS forms that can now be completed online. Please click on the form to create and login.Note: If you have already started a specific online form, do not start a new one. Please go to your User Home Page to continue working on your online form.
Welcome to Creighton! All admitted students and exchange visitors must begin the above request to receive important pre-arrival information and complete required check-in after arrival to the U.S.
- Change of Education Level - If you receive admission to a new degree program at Creighton and need a new I-20.
- Dependent Request - If you plan to bring a spouse and/or dependent child (unmarried, under 21 years old) with you to Creighton.
- Leave of Absence - If you wish to take a temporary absence, you must submit related documentation to discuss its impact on your immigration status.
- Program Extension (F-1) - If you will not complete your academic program by the program end date stated on the I-20, you must apply for an extension in advance.
- Program Extension (J-1) - If you will not complete your academic program by the program end date stated on the DS-2019, you must apply for an extension in advance.
- Reduced Course Load - Immigration regulations require F-1 students to maintain full-time enrollment each academic term. Students who need to drop below full-time must obtain prior approval from ISSS.
- SEVIS Transfer Out (F-1) - If you plan to transfer to another U.S. school, Creighton ISSS must first review your SEVIS record before granting access to the new school.
- Travel Break Form - If you plan to travel outside the U.S., ISSS will need to review your immigration record in advance.
Follow instructions here: Submitting a Travel Break Form.pdf
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) - F-1 students requesting off-campus work authorization, related to their program of study, prior to graduation. Note: CPT cannot be backdated if submitted late to ISSS. For additional information on CPT and the process for applying, click here to read more Understanding Curricular Practical Training (CPT).pdf
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) - F-1 students requesting work authorization for up to one year, related to their program of study, after program completion. Note: should be submitted at least 3 months prior to program completion. For additional information on OPT and the process for applying, click here to read more: Optional Practical Training (OPT).pdf
- OPT Employment Update - If you are applying for OPT and already have a job offer letter, you must submit this separate form.
- SEVP Portal Update - If you already have OPT approved with an EAD card, you are required to report all employer details via the SEVP Portal at least 1 week in advance of starting or changing employment.
- STEM OPT Extension - F-1 students on OPT after earning a bachelor, master, or doctoral degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (government approved STEM fields) can apply for 24 months of additional OPT if they have a job or job offer from an E-Verify employer and meet all other required criteria.